Elite CV has recently launched a LinkedIn profile optimisation service for clients, and many still ask “Why LinkedIn? It’s just a social platform like any other, why would I ask someone to help me with my LinkedIn profile?”
Well, social platforms are not all the same, we have different types of platforms for different purposes, below are examples of how social media platforms are categorised;
- Social Networking: Facebook
- Microblogging: Twitter, Tumlr
- Photo Sharing: Pinterest, Instagram, Snapchat
- Video Sharing: YouTube, Vemeo
- Social Broadcasting: Ustream, Livestream, YouTube and
- Professional and Branding Networks: LinkedIn, Konnects, PairUp, Spoke, etc.
As you can see with the categorisation of these platforms, they are all social but, they don’t serve the same purpose. Most platforms are for casual networking but, LinkedIn is a bit more of a formal networking platform full of professionals, executives, and recruiters all with the intention to connect and engage on a professional level as well as find talent or new opportunities.
- It is the world’s largest professional network in existence, with over 400 million members and growing.
- It is the most widely used method of head-hunting.
- It is utilised by around 92% of recruiters as per a survey done by adweek.com.
- You can easily find new career opportunities.
- It is a professional platform meant to improve and grow your career.
- You can showcase your achievements and skills.
- You can receive recommendations and endorsements from your colleagues, managers, former colleagues and other professionals.
LinkedIn is a great tool for networking and meeting new contacts in your area of expertise or industry. It is not only a platform for getting a job but, but also one to help grow your career and link you with the right people.
I personally love LinkedIn because you rarely find personal posts about dinner plates, casual selfies, and inappropriate personal moments. Usually, you find inspiring content about individuals, products, and companies.
LinkedIn is something you can learn and master over time however, and for most of us, our hectic schedules don’t allow us free time to regularly and gradually build a profile, and that is where Elite CV comes in.
Elite CV’s new service, LinkedIn Profile Optimisation, is designed to help get you noticed, attract more opportunities and to stand out while growing your professional network that will gear you up for success. Elite CV will polish your content, connect you with your industry colleagues and help promote your skills to recruiters.
There are 5 packages, and the key differentiator between these packages is the number of connections you wish to have, the more connections you have, the better your engagements and opportunities.
The process is simple, after ordering your package;
- Elite CV will perform an assessment on your profile and provide you with a form to submit your brief for a more personalised service.
- The Elite content team will review, edit and update your content.
- Your profile settings will be adjusted to for maximum impact.
- Then finally the Elite team will write personal and customised massages that will connect you to recruiters and other people you are interested in connecting with.
For more information on Elite CV’s LinkedIn profile optimisation service, please visit: https://elite-cv.com//product/linkedin-profile-optimisation/
Whether you get your LinkedIn profile professionally set up by a company or by yourself, just remember in this day and age it is absolutely necessary to have and take great care of your professional profile.
A recent analysis done on one of our employee’s LinkedIn profile account shows that her profile which has more than 18 000 followers gets approached 2-3 times a week with a great job offers internationally and locally by recruiters and company owners so, the power of a great LinkedIn profile is truly amazing.
Don’t let great opportunities pass you by, take care of your digital brand, after all the internet is the first place to search if someone needs information about you. Always keep in mind that not all social platforms are meant for the same purpose, each has a specialty and you must use them accordingly because they represent you digitally when you are not there physically.